The Content Management Working Group, nordic region addresses concepts, technologies, experiences both at userlevel, project management level and at systems responsible level as well as application architecture and actual applications within the areas Knowledge Management, Enterprise Content Management, Document Management, Process management, Scanning, Workflow Management, Content Discovery, taxonomies and other areas relation to the handling and organizing of documents and information.
The activities of the Working Group comprise:
- 2 meeting per year to exchange information on document related issues.
- Acquisition and distribution of knowledge of new concepts and technologies
- Exchange of experience with application architecture, applications and tools (business, project management as well as technology view)
- Participation in GSE collaboration at the Nordic and international level
Some of the products installed at the participating companies includes the list of software below. Experiences, case stories, news etc. related to the use of these types of software are discussed at the seminars that the group arranges.
- Content Manager OnDemand z/OS as well as multiplatform (and the predecessor IAFC - Item Access Facility (only z/OS))
- Content Manager z/OS as well as multiplatform (product formerly called VisualInfo)
- Document Manager
- Records Manager
- ImagePlus z/OS
- Process Server (and the predecessor names Process Choreographer and MQ Series workflow)
- Commonstore (for Notes, for SAP, for Exchange etc.)
- IIC - Information Integrator for Content (including WIICE - Websphere Information Integrator for Content Edition and the predecessor for IIC: EIP - Enterprise Information Portal)
- Scanningssoftware from Readsoft, Captiva, Kofax, OpenText and several other solutions that are used together with some of the above mentioned software packages.
If you want to participate in one of our one-day conferences, then please send a mail to a member of the steering commitee of the group. Mailing adresses are registrated together with the information of the current composition of the steering commitee.